Danielle Zeifman, DDS, MDS
Dr. Zeifman earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Cell and Molecular Biology from Tulane University in New Orleans.
After that, she graduated valedictorian at New York University College of Dentistry. She continued on to study orthodontics at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Zeifman's completed hundreds of difficult orthodontic cases during her career, including surgical, open bite, crossbite, craniofacial, cleft lip and palate, and syndrome cases.
She’s board-certified and experienced in many orthodontic techniques like lingual braces, Invisalign, removable appliances, clear brackets, expanders, and temporary anchorage devices.
MembershipsDr. Zeifman is a member of:
- Alpha Lamda Delta National Honor Society (Tulane University)
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Society
- Midatlantic Society of Orthodontics
- Newcomb College Honor Society (Tulane University)
- North Eastern Society of Orthodontists
- NYUCD Orthodontic Honors Program (NYUCD)
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Omega Chapter
- Phi Beta Kappa (Tulane University)
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society (Tulane University)
- Palmer Society of New York Academy of Dentistry
- Tulane University’s Honor Program Member
Outside the Office
When she isn't transforming smiles, Dr. Zeifman enjoys spending time with her family. She met Ross, her husband, at Tulane and loves spending time with her two-month-old niece and three-year-old nephew. She also enjoys playing with her sheepadoodle, Lil Kim, fondly known as Kimmy Girl.
Outside of that, you'll find her swimming, running, enjoying the beach, cooking, and trying out new restaurants.
- Connecticut State Board of Dentistry, License No. 010797
- New Jersey State Board of Dentistry, License No. 22DI02472700, CDS Registration No. D09857400
- New York State Board of Dentistry, License No. 056665
Honors & AwardsNew York University College of Dentistry
- Dean’s Academic Enrichment Scholarship
- Dean’s Research Award Honorable Mention
- Dr. William S. Kramer Award for Academic Excellence
- Dr. Michael C. Alfano Omicron Kappa Upsilon Research Award
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Omega Chapter certificate for Academic Excellence
- Professor Erik G. Ellgaard Award for Excellence in Cell and Molecular Biology